Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Welcome to a Great New Year!




Hello new 3-BA students and families!  There's a brand new school year ready to begin- Woo Hoo! I just love third grade and the best part is the students.  I'm looking forward to a special year filled with learning and fun.   I feel especially lucky this school year to have Miss Sara Reid as my student teacher this fall.  Miss Reid is awesome and so enthusiastic about the opportunity to teach third grade at May Watts!

This blog as well as my math blog has plenty of educational and fun websites to browse, as well as  the opportunity to do some E-Work!  Get used to checking the blog for the Current Events Schedule and other classroom information.  There will be a weekly third grade newsletter on Edline, otherwise  Baumann's Beautiful Blog and Baumann's Math Zone will be sites to bookmark as favorites.

LET'S HAVE A GREAT YEAR!