To all the mothers and grandmothers out there --- Happy Mother's Day! I don't know about you, but I enjoy nothing more than spending time with my family on Mother's Day. I hope all of you enjoyed the day today and allowed your children to show their love. Put your feet up, watch your favorite show, read a book or go out to eat. Whatever makes you happy -- do it, you deserve it! Below are a few sayings I fond that may sound familiar, They made me smile because I know I said a few of these things over the years. If fact, I might have said the cliff one just last week :)
This Friday is the Annual May Watts Volunteer Luncheon
The staff would like to invite you to enjoy an Italian lunch complete with pasta, pizza, bread, salad and dessert. Anyone who has given of their time or talent throughout the year is invited to enjoy a delicious lunch on us! It's the least we can do to thank you for all you do to help the staff and students.
THANK YOU VOLUNTEERS!
I personally want every parent to know how much I appreciate what you do for your kids and our school. 3-BA families have helped with field trips, class parties, cutting, gluing, pasting, decorating, LMC/Book Check-out, popcorn parties, donating, working the prize cart and most of all supporting the students and the teacher:) Other parents have helped with PTA Events and activities. May Watts is a special place and that is because of the wonderful students and families that grace our community.
Finally, I wanted to share the photos I took during the Simple Machines Field trip to the DuPage Children's Museum. Click on the link below to view a short slideshow. The students did a lot of learning in the lab with the "lab rats" and had a blast exploring the museum with their classmates. Nothing better than seeing kids having fun while learning-- Enjoy!
SIMPLE MACHINES FIELD TRIP




