I would like to take this opportunity to thank the families of 3-BA for all your support so far this year. I enjoyed talking with all of you about your wonderful children. At this time of thanks, I would especially like to thank...
- Mrs. Belskis and Mrs. Kittell for helping out with the Halloween party
- Mrs. Straub and Mrs. Warren for chaperoning the field trip
- Mrs. Badr for her marvelous presentation about the Eid holiday
- Mrs. Tegethoff and Mrs. Bleskis for helping with the Measurement Olympics
- Mrs. Barker for the donation of copy paper
- The Barker, Belskis, Gerald, Teng and Thomas families for the donation of books for the classroom
- All the parents who have sent in boxtops!
- All the Pringle can donations!
- Mrs. Moranchek for letting me borrow her keyboard for the talent show
- Mrs. Amilineni for the lovely Diwali gift
- The students for their thoughtful gifts of pumpkins, chocolates and their everyday smiles
WOW! There is so much to be thankful for. I hope I remembered everyone. May Watts is a wonderful school with special students and their families. I just wanted to take a moment and say "Thanks".
I have added some new sites to the blog. Check out the Thanksgiving sites. Some are fun and some are informative. The Scholastic Thanksgiving site is especially good. The grammar and math sites are great practice and of course fun!! Spend some of your time off visiting the blog --- it's good for your brain!!!
Finally,
Here are a couple of videos of the wonderful students of 3-BA. They are sure to make you smile:)
Halloween Fun
Some Things are Meant to be Enjoyed:)
Finally,
Here are a couple of videos of the wonderful students of 3-BA. They are sure to make you smile:)
Halloween Fun
Some Things are Meant to be Enjoyed:)
