I just wanted to add a letter from our room mom asking for your cooperation. Have a great day!
Hello parents,
My name is Rissa and I am excited to be 3BA's Room Parent this year! I will be helping coordinate volunteers in the classroom as well volunteer opportunities that can be done at home. These include three class parties (Fall, Winter and Valentine's Day), Math Explorations, guest readers, supply donations and other needs that arise throughout the year. I will also be sending a friendly reminder when your special time with your child's class is approaching.
My name is Rissa and I am excited to be 3BA's Room Parent this year! I will be helping coordinate volunteers in the classroom as well volunteer opportunities that can be done at home. These include three class parties (Fall, Winter and Valentine's Day), Math Explorations, guest readers, supply donations and other needs that arise throughout the year. I will also be sending a friendly reminder when your special time with your child's class is approaching.
New this year, we will be using a simple scheduling website called www.signupgenius.com. This will allow you to view availability online and plug yourself in to your desired slot. Again, a VERY user friendly and efficient way of planning.
Because our school is so careful about everyone's privacy, I need to please ask for your e-mail directly. Send me your e-mail address and I will add it to my distribution list. I'd appreciate having all e-mail addresses by Monday, September 26th, as we need to start the fun and get organized!
Thanks in advance,
Rissa Simonich - Clarke's mom