Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Holidays!

Hello  All!

     Just two days until winter break and some well deserved time off.  I am happy to report Mr. Baumann is on the mend and my son Dan made it home from Philadelphia. Now I am hoping the weather holds up on Christmas Eve so my daughter and her husband can make it in from Iowa.  I am wishing you all a wonderful break.  We have much to be thankful for.  Here's what's happening this week.

Monday -  The 3-BA Talent Show!  Make sure to bring a towel to sit on and an extra snack to munch on.  I am looking forward to a morning of entertainment.  Let the show begin.

Tuesday-  READ-IN, then PARTY,  then  NO SCHOOL!  Kids are smiling everywhere.  Vacation is coming, vacation is coming, vacation is coming!

Enjoy the time off.  Relax, Enjoy, Stay Warm, Travel Safe.

Best Wishes,
Mrs. Baumann :)